White fish tacos makes a super easy weeknight meal. They’re quick to prepare and taste amazing topped with fresh mango mint salsa.
SEASONED WHITE FISH
- white fish filets (575 grams)
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
MANGO MINT SALSA
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2/3 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1-2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and deveined, small dice
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 organic lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
Tortillas, shredded cabbage, chopped green onions
- Prep: Preheat oven to 425°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Season: Place fish filets on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Mix cumin, paprika, cayenne and salt together and sprinkle on fish.
- Bake: Bake for 8-10 minutes. The time depends on the thickness of your fish. The fish is ready when it can easily be flaked with a fork.
- Salsa: While the fish is baking, combine mango mint salsa ingredients in a medium sized bowl and gently mix.
- Done: Serve fish in a warm tortilla topped with mango salsa, shredded cabbage and chopped green onions.
- Fish and mango salsa leftovers can be stored separately in airtight containers in the fridge for up to two days. Assemble right before eating.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8-10 min
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: white fish tacos, fish tacos, mango mint salsa, mint salsa, fruit salsa