This oven roasted broccolini recipe is simple, tasty and nutritious. The crispy florets and tender stalks make a perfect healthy side dish for whatever is on your plate.
- 2-3 bunches of broccolini
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking tray with unbleached parchment paper.
- Trim 1-inch off the stem of the broccolini, and cut any thick stalks in half, lengthwise. Place on baking tray and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil with 1/4 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- Toss to coat and spread the broccolini out in a single layer so that they don't steam rather than roast.
- Roast uncovered for 10-12 minutes, until the broccolini is tender with crispy edges.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing together the tamari, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and ginger.
- Pour dressing on top of roasted broccolini and serve.
Fresh (uncooked) broccolini can be stored in an airtight container (unwashed) for a week to ten days. Once it's been roasted it will last in the fridge for up to 4 days, though it may lose some of its crispness.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Category: side dish
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: a few stalks
- Calories: 335
- Sugar: 4.8 g
- Sodium: 1347.8 mg
- Fat: 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.8 g
- Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 7.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: broccolini, baby broccoli, roasted broccolini