This yummy mango mint salsa is bursting with fresh flavours from the juicy mango to the aromatic mint and cilantro, with a little jalapeño heat. Add it to your favorite fish tacos or scoop it up with tortilla chips.
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2/3 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1-2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and deveined, small dice
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 organic lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix: Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl and gently mix.
- Season: Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Salsa can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 days.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: dip
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 25.8 g
- Sodium: 1185 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: mango mint salsa, mango salsa, fruit salsa