These irresistible healthy cookie dough bites are a delicious bite sized treat made with simple wholesome ingredients.
- 1 cup oat flour (88 grams)
- 1/3 cup nut butter (80 grams)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup (42 grams)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or ghee (28 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, chopped pea-sized or dark chocolate chips (50 grams)
- Add the oat flour, nut butter, honey, coconut oil, vanilla and fine sea salt to the bowl of a food processor. You can also use a high speed blender or a large bowl and spoon.
- Blend or mix until completely combined.
- Transfer to a large bowl (if you're not already using one) and add the chocolate chunks or chips. Mix until combined.
- Scoop out bite-sized dollops of dough. Form and roll into balls. You should get about 12 balls from the batch depending on the size you scoop.
- Store the cookie dough bites in the fridge in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- You can also freeze the healthy energy balls. Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour. Transfer the balls to an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: snack
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 4.8 g
- Sodium: 19 mg
- Fat: 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.1 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0.3 mg
Keywords: healthy cookie dough bites, cookie dough balls, gluten free, dairy free, no-bake