These chewy chocolate fudge tahini cookies are soft, fudgy and loaded with decadent chocolate. Easy to make and sure to satisfy your chocolate craving!
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons warm water)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 6 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper. You may need two baking sheets depending on the size you have available.
- Prepare your flax egg by mixing 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed with 3 tablespoons of warm water. Let set for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flax egg, tahini, maple syrup, coconut sugar (optional), and vanilla extract.
- Add in the almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda and sea salt. Mix well to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheet.
- Store the chocolate fudge tahini cookies in an airtight container for up to one week or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Careful not to overcook as it will continue to cook slightly while cooling on the baking sheet.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 85
- Sugar: 3.7 g
- Sodium: 83.8 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0.1 mg
Keywords: chocolate cookie, fudge, tahini, tahini cookie